Opal Stone and its Benefits
Opal is a gem of excellence, appeal, riches and celestial elegance. It drives one to have a lavish life. It offers the feelings of satisfaction to the wearer and improves monetary success. It is useful for those in business especially associated with travel, tourism and export-import.
Opal is a semi-important stone of White Sapphire. It may be worn by anyone for its properties, without referring to their horoscope for suitability.
Stone of Beauty and Supernatural powers:
It is known as the stone of beauty, excellence, appeal, effortlessness and abundance. It gives the wearer financial opportunities and success. Opal gemstones have their occult side too as they have always been in association with mystic and supernatural powers as well as foretelling throughout the history.
- Purifies blood.
- Heals the issues related to kidney system.
- Maintains the nervous system.
How to wear and care:
- Before first use, dip it in the cleaning solution overnight. This will detoxify it and ridding it of negative energies.
- Use it as a pendant, bracelet or ring.
- Wear it on the right index finger for best results.